Friday 18 January 2013

IndigoBlu week - Gio

Hello :-)
Ok.. I have said it several times already, but THIS has to be my favourite project of Gio's to date. Absolutely LOVE this altered bottle and I'm sure you will love it too!
Please take the time to let her know if you like her IndigoBlu sample in a comment below.. 
She used the Music Hall stamp plate







I gessoed some music sheets using Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Gesso. When dry I stamped several images from IndigoBlu mounted rubber stamps: Music hall plate using Jet Black Archival Ink, I cut them out and I colored them using several Ranger distress Inks. I set them aside. 
I stamped randomly on a sheet of PaperArtsy Crackly tissue paper using Jet Black Archival Ink, and teh same plate, then I teared it and I glued it to the bottle using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Medium - Matte.



When dry I sprayed Cosmic Shimmer Mister: teal wash, rich gold and lava red, letting the inks flow. I glued some metallic charms, pieces of laces and pieces of zip all along the bottle 's neck and one side. When dry I sponged a little quantity of gesso on them, then I sprayed with the same inks. I glued the stamped image to the bottle, and I decorated the cap.


PaperArtsy Crackly tissue paper
Cosmic Shimmer Misters: Rich Gold, Lava Red, Teal Wash 

Our special offer this weekend is 10% off IndigoBlu stamps.
Just enter the code INDIGOBLU10 at checkout 

See you tomorrow



7 comments:

  1. Amazing techniques and wonderful results -love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly stunnig bottle and a great tutorial (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project love the stamp choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, mega impressed, i love the way you have altered this piece, very stylish

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.